Sunday, June 17, 2012

Im an Auntie again...x 2 + 1 = 3

Its been so long since Ive blogged, but I HAVE to blog about the new additions to my family. I am an aunt again to TWO adorable babies. Ive always had this thing with thinking newborns look like aliens till they are a few months old..but these babies are already cute and I love them!

Kellan Matthew (left) and Parker Adley (right)

I waited till they were a month old to visit b.c I have been sick the last few weekends. They are already developing their own personalities. Kellan is calm and laid back. Parker is a little high maintenance and louder. Their sister, my first niece Riley, loves them so much. I try to make sure I pay more attention to her, b.c trust me...I know what its like to be ignored for your other sibling(s). :)


Holding Kellan all day made me realize that I could really do this someday. Of course, I have a little ways to go. I want to graduate school in May, get established and settled in more with my job, move into a bigger place, and find Josh a more stable job. But, after that...I could do it. I want to do that. The love between you and a child feels so great. I want to feel that someday with a child of my very own.  I cant wait to feel that. Just another thing to look forward to. THE BEST TO YET TO COME!




No comments:

Post a Comment