Friday, January 6, 2012

Just a quick update.

Well, my Christmas break is nearing its end and school starts back up Monday. I am actually ready to head back! I know it wont be as hell-acious as it was last semester. I am very close to finding a job too, I am ready to start making my own money. I hope things are starting to look up for me again.

I have been keeping busy around the house in the meantime, I'm painting again and crafting. Today I actually made laundry detergent out of Washing Soda, Borax, and Fels-Naptha soap. It's cheap and pretty easy to make. I cant use dyes or perfumes in my detergent anyway...so we're gonna give this a try. It will save us about $80 a year!!! That's amazing.

Once I get settled into school and a new job...we're gonna start saving our money. Josh finally got a car for Christmas and my car is doing okay for now. Next we are going to move. I love living here for the most part but recently we've been irritated at a few things going on here and we're wanting a bigger place anyway. We wanna start having more people over and we definitely need the space. We need an extra room for Madalyn to stay and if our friends wanna stay the night.

We're gonna start planning for the future. We're gonna need to get things in motion, because this time year I will have graduated! :) In no way shape or form are we ready for marriage or babies just yet, but its time to get closer to that. We've been dating for 5 years...if we were at least talking about marriage now..something would be wrong.

Hopefully I will have more updates soon with how my classes are going and hopefully I will have a job soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment