Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinterest Addiction

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to Pinterest. ("Hi Amanda.") I have been making so many homemade items and I am really enjoying it. I think I may have found my new stress buster. After making Josh's Christmas present below...I made homemade Air Fresheners. I have put together a little tutorial to show you how easy it was.



You will need the following:




Two small, empty and clean jars



Scented oil of your choice



Two cups water



One box of Gelatine (4 envelopes)



One TBL Salt



Food coloring of your choice



(Yup...that's it! Easy, huh?)




First you boil ONE cup of water and SLOWLY pour in each envelope of the gelatin until it is all dissolved. Take this off the heat and add your other cup of water, along with one tablespoon of salt, few drops of food coloring. Then pour this mixture into your glass jars....AND....








Let me tell you...this smells amazing!!!! And I had all these items already in my house. So it was FREE. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment