Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I get knocked down, but I get up again...

Halloween is over and Rondo wasn't too keen on all the people knocking on our door. But his first Halloween, none the less, as Batman. :)

Josh & I went out for the first time in a long time to just get out of the house & do something different. We had a blast! We laughed, played pool together, even danced together. It brought back some old memories of when we first met. But, I do think it'll be another 2 years before we drink that much again. LOL.

November is finally here and I can't believe this year has already came and almost gone. So much has changed. I only have about a month left in my first semester of Radiography school. Boy, I never thought it would be this tough. I have hit a rough patch with it and I am hoping I will overcome it soon. Josh has been working in Elizabeth town for the past two weeks and he is really only here on the weekends. We miss him terribly through the week. I am having a BLAST at clinicals. I love doing what I do. I'm struggling with the classroom aspect. I hate lectures and tests. If I could be graded on effort and hard work, I would top of my class. I eat, sleep, and breathe Radiography. I know there were many people turned down before being accepted into the program and I want to prove to everyone that I deserve to be there. I want to prove to everyone that this is BY FAR the hardest thing I've done yet and I WILL overcome it. I'm just at a rough spot, no one said it would be easy!



I hate not being able to work and help out more with bills. Luckily I saved over the summer when I was accepted, but eventually that money will run out. Josh has been so great to me. He is working so hard to earn extra money for us, especially with Christmas right around the corner. I just wish he was working in town, but I guess I can't have it all. Thanksgiving is in a few weeks and hopefully by then I will be out of this funk. I am just going to keep pursing what I know in my heart I was meant to do. Till then, good night and God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment