Monday, October 10, 2011

3 months in...

I made it to Fall break!!!! I survived the first 3 months of school. It has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. All I do is homework, studying, studying, studying. I rarely sleep. And I DEFINETLY don't have a social life. It should all be worth it in the end. I just hope I can make it till then. It has pushed me to my limit at times. Sometimes it literally drains everything I have, but somehow I wake up the next day and keep pushing.

During all that, I dont work for Daymar anymore b.c they 'didn't need me anymore'. So Josh is helping support me until I graduate. I honestly dont know what I'd do without him. He helps me every night with housework. He goes over my note cards with me the night before tests and comforts me the best he can during my 'melt downs'.

My parents have been a really big help too. They have been there for me when I needed them, listened about how stressed out I am, and called me to check in often. My mom even plans weekend fun times. 2 weekends ago, we made wreaths.

I will have a lot of people to 'pay back' when I graduate. I am so fortunate to have such a great support system. And I never knew it would be this hard, but I am so glad I have made it through the first few months and cannot wait to see what the rest of the year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment