Wednesday, November 16, 2011

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...

Last weekend I attended a Breaking Dawn Premiere Party at my sister-in-laws. I was skeptical at first to go because I had tons of homework and a huge test on Monday. But I am so glad I went, it gave me a chance to break away from the real world for a little bit. We all dressed up as characters from the movies, we played "Twilighting" games, ate "Italiano" just like Edward's family made for Bella, and watched the Breaking Dawn trailer. This is me, my brother, his wife, and my mom. We are dressed as Alice, James, Victoria, and Jane.
My mom & I with Jacob, Bella, and Edward. Btw, my hand was on his hiney :) shhh...dont tell Josh.
Our Italiano dinner table, complete with "blood" on our drinking glasses.

Now that I had some escape from reality for a bit, its crunch time. I have test after test, final after final coming up. I will be so glad when Christmas break is here. I am mentally and physically exhausted. I will be glad to spend more time around the house and with Josh. His out of town job is only going to last for a few more weeks. Which is a good thing for me, but bad things for our wallets. I will have to do something soon, my money is starting to run out and especially with Christmas right around the corner. Hopefully everything is going to fall into place soon. I need some signs from God or something to know what I am doing is the right thing and everything is going to to be okay. And I hope that sign comes soon. :)

On another note, Thanksgiving is next week- I cant believe it. This month has literally flown by. This year has flown by. Rondo is now a year old and Josh & I have been together 5 years. What a journey it has been. I am happy with my home life and I cant wait for everything else to fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment