Tuesday, June 7, 2011

With changes comes happiness..

I know it's been a while since my last post. I can't seem to get the hang of this quite yet. There have been a few changes in my life. First and foremost... I need to say it again...for those that "forgot"...I GOT INTO THE RADIOGRAPHY PROGRAM!!!!! (: I can't believe, sometimes I still have to pinch myself to believe it. In just a few short months, I will sleep, eat, and breath Radiography. 18 L.O.N.G months after that I will have FINALLY graduated. That is such a long day coming. I think Jesus himself will part the skies and come down and hug me once that happens.





Another change, I've gotten rid of a few people/things in my life. Some who were "friends" that just continued to bring me down. Some "friends" who really didnt know the meaning of friendship. I am trying to rid of my life of all bad influences and all bad relationships so going forward--I can be more positive and less stressed about how others influence my life. So far, it was such a good move on my part.

I like the direction my life is moving. I am finally getting my head right and moving into a more productive, more fulfilling lifestyle. I am only going to take people who bring happiness and pleasure into my future.

I am exciting to see what the next few months will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment