Sunday, June 26, 2011

Becoming more active = more postive!

Hello folks!!!! It's been a few days. Lots has happened. One of my great friends, Megan, got married last weekend and moved off to Texas. The wedding was perfect!!! You could see the happiness all over her face! I just hope she adjusts well in Texas and that we remain close friends.



On another note, I have been working out very hard to prepare myself for vacation and a more active lifestyle. In my attempt to become healthier by quitting smoking, I gained lots of weight. I want to FEEL better again, not just LOOK better. (Of course that is a plus too!) I have lost 10 pounds already and I can tell. I breathe better and I can even run a mile without dying. 2 months ago if you would have told me I'd be running a mile, I would died laughing. I have quite the inspiration and plenty of support from some pretty great friends. A great friend I work with, Shelly, has worked very hard to get herself healthy and she has lots of encouraging words and keeps me motivated to become healthy for MYSELF. Josh is very encouraging with his words and allows me my own personal time to workout. (He tells me I'm fine the way I am, but supports me either way!) Once I get a routine down, I am going to involve him more. He has some serious blood pressure issues and he needs to work on that. So stay tuned everyone for hopefully more positive results!!!




Lastly, due to my school schedule coming up, my employment with Daymar will have to come to an end in August. Its bittersweet. I love the people I work with (with the exception of a few). The people are so nice and very caring. I do not have any jobs lined up, hopefully something will open up soon. I am getting very nervous, but hopefully everything will all work out!












No comments:

Post a Comment