Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Now what?

Today, I signed up for my last 4 classes till graduation. That light at the end of the tunnel is nearing closer and closer. A little too close I think. I can't believe it. After sharing the good news with my mom, she was happy but questioned, "Then what?" A very happy moment turned into a "uh oh" moment. She's right. It's time to start focusing on living the rest of my life.

I always set a goal that once I graduate, I would focus on marriage and starting a family. Graduation is less than 8 months away. *jaw drops* Wow. That is so crazy. Then it will be time to focus on work and my home life. Things just may work out. At least I'm hoping & praying they will.

It's been a crazy year thus far. But maybe it's God way of preparing me for a crazy life that is up ahead. I am so happy to be done with school and graduate- yet so scared to begin "the rest of my life." I shouldn't be scared. I've just waited so long to make sure everything will be perfect. But is anything really entirely perfect? I'm going to focus on these last few classes & get those degrees. And take it one step at a time.

The Best is Truly Yet To Come..and it's coming faster than I thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment