Sunday, April 10, 2011

Will I get in or not?


Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...


I find out in about a month if I am accepted into Radiography school or not. I am starting to lose my patience. It's like my whole life is on hold until I know if I got in or not.


I cant plan a vacation during school months, I cant plan out my semester if I dont get in b.c I am finished with my Arts and Science degree. I dont know where I will be in a few months or if I have to drop down to part time due to school or I wont get in and continue to be full time.


Its just all a big waiting game and I really would like to know NOW what my future holds. I truly was never good at waiting and it doesnt look like its improved any. :)


I am truly set on getting into this program in August. I cant take this town anymore, only reason why I'm still here is to finish school. I want a fresh start in a new town, with different jobs, different people, different things to do. This town just really doesnt have anything to offer anymore.


If I dont get in, what do I do then? I havent been without school for so long, I wont know how to handle that. It's like...I am almost afraid to not be so busy b.c I dont want to end up like a was about 6 years ago, at the corner of "No-Wheresville" and "Loser Alley". I have come such a long way since then and that is not a place I want to return.


A part of me is also scared. There is a lot of pressure on me if I make it. I will have to keep up with the classroom work, the clinicals, working full or part time, taking care of Rondo & Josh, and then all the household responsibilities. I am just glad I have waiting so long to have children, I wouldnt want that thrown into the mix.


I just want this wait to be over. I have about a month to go. *sigh*


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog... I feel like I'm stalking you... but you know thats like the ultimate compliment from me :)

    ReplyDelete